Credit Agricole Bank is the oldest foreign bank in Ukraine; it has been operating in the market since 1993 and provides the entire range of banking services, is strategic partner to agribusiness and one of the leaders in the car loan market. The bank belongs to the international Credit Agricole Group (France), the European leader in bancassurance and asset management and a major partner of the French economy.
Credit Agricole among TOP-5 most reliable and most comfortable banks of Ukraine and among the TOP-10 banks in terms of assets. More than 265,000 active individual customers, 2,700 international and corporate businesses, more then 7,000 small and medium-sized businesses confirm the reliability and excellent business reputation of the bank.
For more than ten years, Credit Agricole has been a strategic partner to agribusiness. Credit Agricole continues to provide financing under the signed agreements even in war time. More than 90% of the funds are used to finance the agrarian companies’ working capital needs. Every fourth agrarian customer has been with the Credit Agricole for more than 10 years.
Under war in Ukraine, Credit Agricole employees work every day and provide daily banking for customers, the bank provided almost UAH 13 million to help war victims, and the Group expressed solidarity with Ukrainians and suspended its activities in Russia.
How Credit Agricole supports society since the war began:
- EUR 10 m - emergency solidarity fund that the Group launched. These funds will be used to help Ukrainians, where priority will be providing help to children, as well as employees of Credit Agricole in Ukraine.
- UAH 100 m taxes the bank paid in advance.
- UAH 7.5 m the bank donated to help hospitals. These funds used to purchase vital medical equipment for the Zaporizhia Regional Clinical Children's Hospital and a multivan for the transportation of humanitarian aid. The initiative has been implemented with the support of the “Your Support” charity foundation.
- UAH 5 m the bank donated to the Red Cross in Ukraine to provide vital support to Ukrainians.
- PLN 600 K Credit Agricole in Poland provided to help Ukrainian hospitals.
- UAH 270 K Credit Agricole donated to humanitarian initiative by our partner the Lviv IT Cluster.
- UAH 24 million was raised by bank clients for support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and charitable foundations through the CA+ mobile application.
How Credit Agricole supported customers since the war began:
- Canceled the monthly payment for all Credit Agricole card packages: Smart, Voyage, Sommelier, La Force.
- Canceled the fee for money transfers toward cards issued by other banks in the CA+ mobile application.
- Since February 24, Credit Agricole has introduced special terms of banking services and canceled penalties in case of late payment.
- Credit Agricole cards that expired since February 2022 have been automatically renewed so that they can be used further.
- Credit Agricole in Poland introduced free of charge opening and maintaining a bank account for citizens of Ukraine. Also free money transfers to Ukraine.
- Credit Agricole card payments are available in retail outlets and the Internet without any restrictions.
- Internet banking and mobile banking CA+ operate 24/7.
Head Office: 42/4 Pushkinska St., Kyiv 01024.