The purpose of «TRAVEL» insurance policy consists in reimbursement of unexpected medical expenses which may arise during travels abroad in case of a sudden disease or an accident.
Advantages of «Travel» insurance:
- Wide range of insurance programs and variability;
- Selection of medical insurance programs based on customers’ preferences;
- Prompt insurance reimbursement directly to the insured person in case that the latter has paid for the medical aid at its own expense;
- The quality of services rendered to the Insured persons is continuously monitored by the medical examiner;
- The counterpart in the process of arrangement of assistance to the Insured persons is Balt Assistance LLC.
- Legal entity
- Legal private individual persons
- Private individual (resident or non-resident), based in Ukraine and/or starting travelling from Ukraine’s territory
Age of the insured
- Emergency medical services + medications
- Emergency hospitalization
- Emergency outpatient care
- Emergency obstetric aid before 7 months
- Medical evacuation/ repatriation (including transportation abroad)
- Emergency dental aid (150 c.u.)
- Repatriation of the deceased in Ukraine
- Visa related expenses in case of visa denial
- Loss/theft of luggage, documents
- Cancellation of flight
Possible amounts of coverage
- 30 000 EUR/USD
- 50 000 EUR/USD
- 75 000 EUR/USD
Accident insurance abroad
- Coverage – UAH 10,000
- Insurance payment – UAH 0,2 per day
- Persons having ill health who travel abroad despite medical advice.
- Disabled persons of group 1 or 2.
- Persons travelling abroad for treatment.
- Any country except Ukraine, the country of permanent residence of the Insured person, and the country of origin.
Order insurance policy online