We appreciate your choosing our bank as your financial partner! It is thanks to you that we have an opportunity to make our bank even better, so we are always open to communication with our Customers.
The Customer Experience and Service Quality Division is the unit responsible for handling complaints and requests in JSC “CDERIT AGRICOLE BANK.
Should you have any comments or propositions concerning activity of the Bank, please let us know in any way convenient for you:
- By calling: 0 800 30 5555 (free calls on the territory of Ukraine) or 044 495 22 77 (calls are charged at the tariffs of your operator).
- Via the service Contact us;
- By sending a written application to the address: 42/4 Pushkinska St., Kyiv, 01024, Application Form;
- By leaving a written application in any outlet of JSC “CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK”, Application Form.pdf
- By leaving a comment in section Outlets and ATMs (select necessary outlet and follow the link).
In your application, please indicate your surname, name and patronymic, place of residence, and subject matter of your appeal.
Applications shall be considered and resolved within one month from the date of their receipt. Nevertheless, we will use every effort to provide you with the reply as soon as possible. In exceptional cases, the consideration of an application may take up to 45 calendar days (pursuant to the Law of Ukraine “On Citizens’ Appeals”).
You can check processing status of your application by calling the Contact Center at: 0 800 30 5555 (free calls on the territory of Ukraine) or 044 495 22 77 (calls are charged at the tariffs of your operator).
According to Article 55 of the Constitution of Ukraine, human rights and freedoms are protected by court. Everyone has a guaranteed right to appeal decisions, actions or inaction of state authorities, local self-governing authorities, public officials and officers in court.
Heads of separated units of our Bank are authorized to hold personal reception of citizens in accordance with provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On Citizens’ Appeals”. Personal reception of citizens is held on a regular basis during operational hours at the address of a separated unit of the Bank.
Please be aware that you can appoint a personal reception with head of a separated unit of the Bank by calling the following numbers round-the-clock:
0 800 30 5555 (free calls on the territory of Ukraine)
+38 044 495 22 77 (calls are charged at the tariffs of your operator)
You can find out operational hours of separated units of the Bank at the following link: Outlets and ATMs.
When making an appointment for a personal reception, the Customer is asked to provide the following information:
- Surname, name and patronymic;
- Place of residence;
- Contact information;
- Subject matter of appeal;
- What officers the customer has already addressed and what decision has been taken on the subject matter.
Procedure for request consideration