Credit Agricole Bank is an advanced bank in providing progressive integration solutions that can be adapted to the specific requirements of the Client.
Credit Agricole Bank proposes the following list of payment files integration and protection solutions that ensure the protection of the contents and integrity of the import files:
1. Optim CLIC system that provides for import of payments by users without connecting external payment channels. If Optim CLIC is the only system used for payment integration, the following means and security settings can be used:
• Setting of user rights in Optim CLIC system to restrict creation, copying and modification of payments in the system. With such scheme, imported payments can be either signed and sent or deleted. No manual editing is possible;
• Setting of filter to enter the system by IP addresses;
• Setting of import rules for a certain folder/file;
• Coding of the import file: the Bank provides the Customer with a digital certificate Х.509 (RSA) with which the Customer, on its side, codes the file with payment order and imports it to the system in the encrypted form.
2. Host-to-Host connection – file with payment orders is transferred to the Bank's server via a separate protected SFTP channel and uploaded to the Optim CLIC system. Then, in the Optim CLIC system, the payments are signed and sent by the user to the Bank. Such work scheme excludes user participation in importing the file that is transferred directly. The service is implemented using the XML ISO 20022 file format.
3. SWIFTNet channel of data transfer — getting Customer's payments via SWIFT and their further uploading directly to the core banking system of the Bank. With such connection, the Optim CLIC system is not used in the payment processing. The peculiarity of the service is usage of direct debit for handling the payments. The service can be implemented as follows:
• FIN MT101 – the Customer sends an МТ101 message that contains payment instructions to the Bank. If any payment is impossible to perform, the Bank creates and sends the respective MT199 message to the Customer.
• FileAct – the service of implementation with usage of XML ISO 20022 files. The Customer sends a file with payment instructions (pain.001.003) to the Bank and, if it is impossible to perform a certain payment, the Bank sends the respective receipt (pain.002.003) to the customer.
Should you have any questions concerning implementation of integration solutions, please contact the Cash Management Division:
(044)490-14-79 or (044)498-72-51