1. Consequences for the client if the client uses the banking services or fails to fulfill the obligations stipulated in the agreement on provision of such banking services:
•Under the Banking Service for the placement of a bank deposit, the Bank that has received from the Depositor or received for him the amount of money (deposit) shall pay the Depositor such amount and interest thereon on the terms and in the manner prescribed by the Agreement. services and Rules of Comprehensive banking services for individuals.
•The income earned from savings (deposit) account transactions is subject to income tax in accordance with the applicable laws of Ukraine.
•If the depositor receives allowances or subsidies, then the receipt of additional income may result in their loss.
2. Consequences for the client if the client fails to apply to the bank in time for withdrawal of the funds deposited under the bank deposit (savings) agreement:
deposit will be renewed for the same period and subject to the same conditions as those specified in the bank deposit agreement, except for the interest rate set by the Bank on the date of deposit renewal. In case of absence / refusal from renewal (according to the terms of the bank deposit agreement) the amount of the deposit with the accrued interest will be transferred to the account specified in the deposit agreement.
3. The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank, associated or related persons as a precondition for the provision of such services (except for the provision of banking packages).
4. Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend agreements entered into with the clients, unless otherwise stated in the agreement or established by law.
5. The Client may refuse to receive any advertising material through the remote communication channels.
6. Additional and ancillary services related to the provision of services to attract bank deposit (deposit) - are missing
7. The client has the right to withdraw from the banking services agreement, if it is provided by law.
8. For the banking service "Deposit of an individual "Accumulative", "Deposit of an individual "Term", "Deposit of an individual "Monthly income" full or partial withdrawal of the deposit before the date of return / new date of return of the deposit is not allowed.
For the banking service "Deposit of an individual "Prospect" and "Deposit of an individual "Child" there is a possibility of early termination of the agreement on the provision of banking services, provided that the client warns the Bank of his intention to early return the deposit no later than 2 (two) business days before the desired date of receipt of funds by submitting an application for refusal from banking services for placing a deposit. In this case, the accrued interest for the entire period of provision of the Banking Service is recalculated and paid at the interest rate specified in the Application for the provision of banking services for early return of the deposit at the initiative of the depositor (client).