On February 6, the awarding ceremony of “Car of the Year in Ukraine 2018” competition took place in Kyiv. Credit Agricole Bank supported it as a financial partner.
Within the framework of grand event the winners were determined. They are passenger car Ford Fiesta and crossover Mazda CX-5. This year, 22 members of competent jury who represent mainstream media of Ukraine and about 45 thousand of Ukrainians voted for the best cars. All stages of the competition were overlooked by Baker Tilly, an independent audit company.
“It is not the first time that Credit Agricole Bank as a major bank for car enthusiasts supports “Car of the Year in Ukraine 2018” competition since it is based on our customers’ choice as well. Moreover, the majority of manufacturers of cars nominated in the competition are our partners, and it is important to bolster them up while their brands undergo independent assessment. We send our warmest congratulations to winners and express our appreciation to organizers for making the choice of the best possible”, says Galyna Zhukova, the Board Member of Credit Agricole Bank, responsible for the Bank’s retail, digital, and network activities.
- For several years now, Credit Agricole Bank has reaffirmed its leadership in car lending as follows:
- In 2017, the bank’s share in car loans segment was the largest in the Ukrainian market – 50%;
- In 2017, the bank issued more than 5 thousand car loans, and increased its car loan portfolio by 54%;
- The bank was the first in the Ukrainian market to introduce partnership programs with car manufacturers in 2008. During this period, the bank started cooperation with such leading car importers as Renault, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Infinity, Peugeot, Citroen, Mazda і Suzuki;
- The bank’s network of partners includes more than 400 car dealers and 16 car brands;
- Car lending process in Credit Agricole Bank is certified under QMS International Standard ISO 9001:2015, that ensures transparency of services rendered by the bank.
About Credit Agricole:
PJSC «CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK» is a modern universal bank owned by the leading financial group in Europe – Credit Agricole Group (France). The Group is a major partner of the French economy and one of the largest banking groups in Europe. It is a leading retail bank in Europe, having the largest portfolio of assets under management, being first in the field of bank insurance and third - in project financing in Europe. Credit Agricole has been operating in the financial market of Ukraine since 1993 and renders the entire range of banking services to private individuals, including VIP clients, and business. The Bank pays special attention to cooperation with agricultural enterprises. Reliability and business reputation of CREDIT AGRICOLE in Ukraine is confirmed by the highest possible FITCH ratings, leading positions in bank sustainability, bank deposit reliability and bank profitability rankings, as well as by 300 000 active private and 18 000 corporate customers, including international corporations, large Ukrainian companies and representatives of small and medium business.
Viktoriia Torianyk, Head of PR and corporate communications Credit Agricole Bank.
Phone: +38 044 581 07 45, e-mail: Viktoriia.Torianyk@credit-agricole.ua