A new car loan with advance payment
- Private individual;
- Resident of Ukraine;
- the loan is granted to a borrower who is older than 25 years old
- at the moment of the loan agreement termination, the borrower's age shall not exceed 60 years
- if there is a solvent guarantor meeting the requirements of the Standard, the loan can be granted to a borrower whose age at the moment of the loan agreement termination shall be from 60 to 65 years
- For customer aged 21 to 25 years old, the down payment is:
- 20% and more if the work experience exceeds 12 months
- 50% and more if the work experience does not exceed 12 months
The form of the loan: The loan is granted through transfer of loan proceeds to the current account of the Customer with their subsequent transfer to the current account of the Car Dealer.
Loan amount: up to 100000 USD (or in equivalent)
Loan currency: UAH
- For cars of foreign manufacture (including the ones assembled in Ukraine) – up to 7 years (inclusive);
- For cars of CIS countries manufacture – up to 5 years (inclusive)
- Loan term for purchasing of a new cargo/passenger van, cargo wagon vehicle or a minibus is 1 year shorter than the term of a relevant loan for purchasing of a new passenger car (mentioned above).
- A standard scheme: loan repayment in equal monthly installments with full repayment of accrued interest, or
- Annuity payments: the loan is repaid in equal monthly installments.
Repayment period: monthly, within 5 calendar days from the date of the loan granting
- commission for operations in the State Register – UAH 750 one-off;
- CASCO insurance by a program partner;
- Motor Third Party Liability Insurance by a program partner.