- The insurance amount is determined on the basis of actual (market) value of the vehicle at the moment of Insurance Agreement conclusion.
- Actual value of the new car is the cost of purchase (sale) specified in the purchase/sale agreement.
Period of validity of the agreement
Territory of insurance
- Ukraine (except for Crimea and Sevastopol), European countries, CIS countries, Republic of Georgia.
- Damages caused by road accident
- Damages caused by other events
- The Agreement provides for unconditional franchise in the amount equal for each of risks “Theft”, “Damage as a result of road accident”, “Damage as a result of other events” – the choice of: 0%, 0.5%, 1%, 2%.
Cost of Insurance Agreement
Insurance payment under CASCO “All Inclusive” is determined according to the following factors:
- Region (belonging to the region is defined by the address of the owner specified in the vehicle registration certificate);
- Category of vehicle;
- Cost of vehicle;
- Period of usage of vehicle;
- Amount of franchise chosen by the Insured person depending on the category and cost of vehicle.
Insurance is not issued for:
- Vehicles used for more than 10 years (120 months) on the date of the Agreement conclusion;
- Pledged vehicles (car loans);
- Vehicles taking part in sport competitions;
- Vehicles used for training;
- Vehicles used for commercial carriage of passengers;
- Vehicles for lease;
- Load carrier vehicles, buses, trailers;
- Moto-machinery (motorbikes, scooters, mopeds, cyclecar);
- Vehicles registered outside Ukraine;
- Vehicles equipped with refrigerator devices, tanks (tank car, tank trailer);
- Special transport, in particular: cash collection vehicles, ambulance vehicles, fire engines and other emergency vehicles, operational vehicles of the Ministry of Interior);
- Agricultural and other special machinery (tractors, combines, excavators, cranes, etc.);
- Protection film installed on vehicles (separate parts of vehicles).
Insurance payment conditions
- Insurance payment can be made in one, two or four installments.