New services for World Elite and Platinum cards by Credit Agricole will be available in airports of Ukraine starting from July 1. Now you will be able to use the following services:
- Fast line at departures and arrivals, fast check-in and luggage drop-off, Mastercard® business lounges – Terminal F, D in Boryspil International Airport ((international and domestic departures);
- Fast line at departures and arrivals, business lounge in Kyiv International Airport (Zhukiany, Terminal А, international departures)
- Access to comfortable Mastercard® business lounges in Lviv International Airport (international and domestic departures) and Kharkiv International Airport (international departures).
You can use the new and existing Mastercard services in airports subject to making transactions with Mastercard cards in the amount of UAH 6000 30 + 5* days prior to the journey. Start making payments on the 1st of July to get access to services in August. You can check the amount of UAH 6000 starting from the 8th of August, until then the amount of UAH 3000 only can be checked.
For new cards issued less than 1 month prior to the trip – the check will not be carried out. Activate the card and have at least UAH 1 balance.
You may use messenger-bot @MastercardUkraine on Facebook to check the fulfillment of conditions and services availability.
It will help to:
- Get familiar with navigation in the airport;
- Know the list of Mastercard business lounges in other cities and countries;
- Order goods in advance using MyDutyFree service and many more.
See details at: www.mastercard.ua.
*the last 5 days, excluding weekends, shall not be analyzed.