Profitable conditions for the financing of BASF products purchasing
Advantages for the client:
- concluding a single bank service agreement, You will able to receive different types of loans during its validity period in measures of general amount limit;
- аvoidance of expensive commodity loans;
- сheaper than a bank loan (for bills/guarantees);
- possibility to release funds for long-term investment financing.
INSTRUMENTS OF FINANCING:
- CREDIT LINE;
- AVALIZED BILL;
- BANK GUARANTEE.
OBJECT OF FINANCE:
- financing of BASF products purchasing (crops protection agencies).
MAX TERM OF FINANCE:
MAX FINANCE AMOUNT:
- up to 100% from the contract amount of BASF production crops protection agencies purchasing.
REPAYMENT SCHEDULE/VALIDITY TERM:
- CREDIT LINE - adapted to harvest sales;
- AVALIZED BILL - for bills that are drawn between January and August of each year - repayment date "at sight" but not earlier than "31" October of the current year. For bills that are drawn between November and December of each year - repayment date "at sight" but not earlier than "31" August of the following year;
- BANK GUARANTEE – bank guarantee validity term depends on contract-based terms but in any case not longer than one year.
INTEREST RATE AND FEE FOR THE AVAL OF BILLS, GUARANTEE:
- CREDIT LINE - 14% annually;
- AVALIZED BILL - 3,0% annually;
- BANK GUARANTEE - 3,0% annually.
- agriculture machinery and equipment, passenger and freight transport, real estate, borrower`s own assets, future harvest, contract property rights.
LIMIT SETTING FEE:
- 1,0% from financing limit.