Credit Agricole Bank recently presented its new strategy – AIR, which was created in line with the Credit Agricole Group global project and defines the key objectives of the bank’s development in Ukraine for the next five years. The bank has set the objective to be a reliable partner for clients and society, which means to act ethically, transparently and responsibly, to achieve leadership in selective markets, to support employees’ expertise, relational excellence and innovation. To achieve this, Credit Agricole works in three major areas:
- Client project, aimed at achieving excellence in the relations with clients, being a leader in the selected market segments, #1 in client satisfaction.
- Human project, which is based on human relations, empowerment and responsibility of teams.
- Societal project, which aims for increasing the company’s social responsibility through the implementation of charitable and volunteer projects, climate strategy and the development of a warm corporate culture.
“The AIR 2025 strategy is a proof of our long-term ambitious growth plan in Ukraine, as well as our commitment to clients, employees and society. Our strategic plan involves prudence, organic growth acceleration and performance to tackle our changing environment,
combining multichannel and human communication, synergies and partnerships, high expertise and service vision to better serve our customers. We will strengthen our leading positions in the MNC segment, Car loans, Agri-agro business, as well as our market expertise to become a reference bank in Ukraine and a reliable partner that brings innovation to the market. In the Proximity market, we will accelerate our development in all target segments. In the Digital, we have already reached a milestone with our application CA+ but we still need to accelerate to offer the best solutions for our customers. We are sure that the future is in the AIR!” says Carlos de Cordoue, Chairman of the Board of Credit Agricole Bank.
Main focuses and key objectives of the bank by 2025:
- In the Proximity segment, the bank has selected its new target audience – IT professionals. Credit Agricole is going to develop digital channels while maintaining a human touch in relations with clients in branches.
- In Car loans, the bank strives to maintain leadership with a 30% market share, while in the leasing segment – to enter the TOP-3 market leaders. This would be achieved with the synergy between the two business lines through the creation of a special global offer for customers.
- In the MNC segment, the bank actively supports customers in their transition to renewable energy sources and plans to reach more than 10% of green financing in its total corporate portfolio. To this end, Credit Agricole implements customer assessment according to ESG criteria (environmental, social and corporate governance).
- In Agri-agro, the bank will strengthen its leading positions with an ambitious goal to increase its market share in agri finance to 15% as well as focus on developing Group synergies and opportunities.
- Credit Agricole develops the omnichannel model of client relations and strives to see its applications among TOР 3 banking mobile apps in the market. To this end, the bank will implement new functionalities of CA+ mobile application for individuals and will launch a new application for private entrepreneurs -- CA+ Pro.
- The bank strives to be among TOP-5 bank employers in the market, to create a balanced HR and organizational structure.
- Credit Agricole plans to reduce its direct carbon footprint by 25%, become a recognized actor in the energy transition in Ukraine, and develop social responsibility under the program We Care!
- The bank adheres to the principles of sustainable development and plans to be among the TOP-10 socially responsible companies in Ukraine.
110 employees of the bank and the Group have been working for 7 months to create the strategy for Credit Agricole by 2025. The name “AIR” means Ambitious, Innovative and Responsible.
On the occasion of the presentation of the AIR strategy, the bank held 2 large-scale events for employees: an online broadcast for about 2400 viewers on September 17, and corporate events for teams from all regions of Ukraine on September 18.
About Credit Agricole:
JSC “Credit Agricole Bank” is a modern universal bank owned by the leading financial group in Europe – Credit Agricole Group (France). The Group is a major partner of the French economy and one of the largest banking groups in Europe. It is a leading retail bank in Europe, having the largest portfolio of assets under management, being first in the field of ban insurance and third - in project financing in Europe. Credit Agricole has been operating in the financial market of Ukraine since 1993 and renders the entire range of banking services to private individuals, including premium-clients, and business. The bank pays special attention to cooperation with agricultural enterprises. Reliability and business reputation of Credit Agricole in Ukraine is confirmed by the highest possible FITCH ratings, leading positions in bank sustainability, bank deposit reliability and bank profitability rankings, as well as by 280 000 active private and 17 000 corporate customers, including international corporations, large Ukrainian companies and representatives of small and medium business. Credit Agricole Bank is a socially responsible bank that confirms its status by the large number of projects implemented under the Corporate Social Responsibility Program “We Care!”.
Viktoriia Torianyk, Head of PR and internal communications division of Credit Agricole Bank.