Credit Agricole Bank has granted car loans of UAH 2 billion in less than 12 months of 2017. This is another high record that evidences of high confidence of the Bank’s customers and confirms its primacy in the car lending market. Last year, the Bank reached its record by granting car loans of UAH 1.3 billion, which means that the Bank has increased its car loans portfolio by 54%.
“For the second year in a row, the Bank reaches the record numbers in car loans. We are a recognized leader in this segment. At the same time, it is the responsibility and motivation to find the best deals and exceed the expectations of our customers. We always strive to keep up with the status of a leader by offering our customers favorable lending conditions and a consistently high level of service”, - Galyna Zhukova, Board Member of Credit Agricole Bank in charge of retail, network and digital, comments.
On such occasion, Credit Agricole Bank continues the tradition of thanking its customers for their trust and loyalty. Two customers who will get a car loan from 12 December to 22 December, 2017, will have a chance to get 1000 liters of fuel each for the whole year. To participate, it is necessary to apply for a loan in the specified period.
“Our Bank succeeds in achieving records thanks to an experienced team, favorable and transparent lending conditions that remain unchanged until the end of the loan use. Our advantage is innovativeness. We are constantly expanding our range of partnership programs and are the first in the Ukrainian market to offer unique services to our customers”, - Roman Bunich, the Head of Long and Alternative Channels Development Department of Credit Agricole Bank, notes.
Credit Agricole Bank has confirmed its position of a recognized leader in car lending:
- in 2008, the Bank was the first in the Ukrainian market to launch partnership programs with car manufactures. Since then, the Bank has started cooperation with leading auto importers: BMW, Infinity, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Mazda і Suzuki;
- The Bank's partnership network comprises more than 400 car dealerships and 16 automotive brands;
- Currently, the Bank’s share in the car loans segment is the largest in the Ukrainian market. 50% of PI car loans are granted by Credit Agricole Bank;
- The Bank was the first in Ukraine to grant loans for the purchase of second-hand cars. So, in November 2017, together with ALD Automotive, the Bank launched a partnership loan program for the purchase of leasing cars that has been in use;
- The certificate of the international standard of the quality management system ISO 9001:2015 guarantees the transparency of the Bank's services, and the auto lending process meets European requirements;
- Credit Agricole Bank is a socially and environmentally conscious bank; therefore, for 2 years in a row, it has been running the "Tree for Car Loans" campaign. Being concerned about the state of the environment, the employees of the Bank plant trees in the parks of Kyiv.
About Credit Agricole:
PJSC «CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK» is a modern universal bank owned by the leading financial group in Europe – Credit Agricole Group (France). The Group is a major partner of the French economy and one of the largest banking groups in Europe. It is a leading retail bank in Europe, having the largest portfolio of assets under management, being first in the field of bank insurance and third - in project financing in Europe. Credit Agricole has been operating in the financial market of Ukraine since 1993 and renders the entire range of banking services to private individuals, including VIP clients, and business. The Bank pays special attention to cooperation with agricultural enterprises. Reliability and business reputation of CREDIT AGRICOLE in Ukraine is confirmed by the highest possible FITCH ratings, leading positions in bank sustainability, bank deposit reliability and bank profitability rankings, as well as by 300 000 active private and 18 000 corporate customers, including international corporations, large Ukrainian companies and representatives of small and medium business.
Viktoriia Torianyk, Head of PR and corporate communications Credit Agricole Bank.
Phone: +38 044 581 07 45, e-mail: Viktoriia.Torianyk@credit-agricole.ua