Please enter Your name!
Your remote financial assistant
«i-Bank» is an Internet banking system allowing you to remotely access your products and perform transactions with accounts via the Internet at any time from any computer or portable device.
Fast. It takes 3 minutes the most to conduct operation in “i-Bank”.
Convenient. No queues in the outlets and any time.
Remote. Available from any PC or mobile gadgets.
Profitable. Operations are free or the tariffs are less than in the outlets.
Secure. Reliable data protection, own and one-time passwords confirmation.
Pay for utilities without fee
purchase and sell USD and EUR online 24/7
to create an individual login for easier access to the system
place deposits remotely, without visiting an outlet
check account balances
form / export account statements
make payments in national currency to third parties
replenish deposits and repay loans
transfer foreign currency between own accounts within bank
set individual limits for payment cards
create templates and regular payments
have 24/7/365 access to corporate cards
manage SMS-informing service and CVV2 check
order additional cards online
All instruction you may watch here
Please attentively read the following information. It will help you to securely use “i-Bank” system, lower the risk of losing funds on your accounts and will assure confidentiality of information about your cards and accounts.
1. Avoid using “i-Bank” system (hereinafter, the System) on computers in public places as well as on computers settings of which cannot be controlled by you. If it is possible for work with the System use a separate computer with limited access, which is not used to visit Internet websites, and on which only the necessary System hardware and licensed software is installed. Regularly monitor appearance and, if possible, install all security updates (patches) from the manufacturers of hardware and software (Windows, Java, etc.) installed on the work station.
2. Do not answer e-mails and requests to send a password and/or your other confidential data in social networks. The Bank never sends requests for confidential information to the customers via e-mail, bank website or by any other means.
3. When connecting to the system website please make sure that you entered the right website. Avoid connecting to the system website using banner links or links from your e-mail. It is recommended that you enter system website address yourself and add it to browser bookmarks.
4. Once logged in into the website using the link, make sure that your connection is secure, i.e., the connection of your PC and the bank’s server is protected with security certificate. Depending on the browser (software for viewing pages in the Internet) that you use attributes of secure connection may vary. These examples show how secure connection is displayed in Google Chrome software (image 1) and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 (image 2).
Image 1 -
Image 2 -
5. Do not enter sensitive data if input window differs from the standard window (logo of another bank, other inscriptions, font, etc.) or it is not displayed as usual (work order in the system is different). Watch closely for the messages displayed on computer screen.
6. Do not install or save suspicious files received from unreliable sources, downloaded from unknown Web-sites, sent by e-mail or received on forums. In case it is necessary to download file, be sure to scan it with antivirus. Do not visit suspicious websites.
7. Use licensed antivirus protection means of the well-known manufacturers on your work station. Regularly update antivirus bases. Use specialized security software: personal firewalls, anti-spyware, HIPS-systems with maximum security settings.
8. Keep control over your cellphone used for receiving one-time passwords.
9. Always log out of the system after your session.
10. If it is possible, do not work on the work station with OS administrator rights.
11. It is not recommended to use any remote work station management services and tools (for instance wireless settings, terminal services, Telnet, session manager for remote desktop, remote registry, etc.).
12. Always scan removable storage media for viruses each time they connect.
13. From time to time check history of your logins into the system (both successful and unsuccessful).
14. Carefully use the system on the premises with video surveillance, cover keyboard with your hand when entering password.
15. To ensure additional protection of your card the Bank established certain limits for transactions (of their number and amount). Do not cancel them without a pressing need (you may receive the list of standard limits for transactions at the Bank).
16. Order GSM banking service, it provides quick control over the funds on your card account. You will receive SMS messages to your cell phone about any transactions carried out on the card. If you received SMS message about suspicious payments, which you did not carry out, please address the Bank to block the card and check transaction circumstances.
1. If possible, do not keep “i-Bank” login and password or keep it away from outsides;
2. Never ask strangers or virtual strangers to perform any transactions in “i-BANK” system using your user account and do not agree to perform suspicious transactions from your user account;
3. Do not tell your electronic banking systems logins and passwords and one-time passwords to other persons;
4. When entering a password, make sure that there is no one behind your back; do not voice your password;
5. Enter one-time password only when it is necessary. After you received SMS message with one-time password read the message, it will contain certain details which should coincide with respective details of transaction you initiated. If you received a one-time password but did not initiate its sending – immediately notify the Bank about it by calling the Bank hotline;
6. Password usage:
7. If you suspect that the passwords or cell phone used for one-time passwords were compromised (copied, lost) you should change password or block the system until circumstances are clarified.
8. The Bank does not bear responsibility for safeguarding passwords and mobile devices at your disposal and possible financial losses in case of fake payment documents.