In support of actions to reduce the risk of coronavirus spread, the Bank's outlets have been modified.
We inform about changes:
- A sanitary hour is introduced in all outlets for the period from 13:00 to 14:00 daily. During this period, the outlet closes for customers, and measures are taken to disinfect it.
- Post-operative outlet’s work will be canceled: all outlets will work with clients from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Outlets do not work on weekends.
The following Bank outlets are temporarily closed for the quarantine period (from 19.03.2020):
- Outlet 1 in Vinnytsia, m. Vinnitsa, 36, 600 - richchya str.s
- Outlet "Western Macro-Region", m. Lviv, 23, Pekarsʹka str. (retail customer service is down; corporate clients are served)
- Outlet 1 in Ivano-Frankivsk, m. Ivano-Frankivsk, 42 A, Sichovykh Strilʹtsiv str.
- Outlet 2 in Nikopol, m. Nikopol, 23, Trubnykiv ave
- Outlet 1 in Zaporizhya, m. Zaporizhzhya, 51, Chaykinoyi Lizy str.
- Outlet 1 in Dnipro, m. Dnipro, 4, Slobogansky ave.
- Outlet 3 in Odesa, m. Odesa, 66, Preobrazhensʹka str.
- Outlet 3 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 2/3, Myru ave
- Outlet 2 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 109A, Kirilivska str.
- Outlet 12 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 75, Yuriia Illienka str.
- Outlet 15 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 22, Akademika Palladina ave
- Outlet 24 in Kyiv m. Kyiv, 4, Akademika Vernadsʹkoho str.
- Outlet 17 in Kyiv m. Kyiv, 31, Drahomanova str.
- Outlet 6 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 51/87, Saksahanskoho str.
- Outlet 22 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 26, Mykoly Bazhana ave
- Outlet 7 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 50, Vyshhorodsʹka str.
- Outlet №5 in Kyiv, m. Kyiv, 6/7A, Havela Vatslava boul.
- Outlet in Khmilnyk, m. Khmelnik, 24, 1-ho Travnya str.
Thank you for understanding!