In the rating of the best companies with reputational asset in Ukraine «Reputation ACTIVists» published by the weekly magazine Business Credit Agricole Bank was recognized among TOP-10 companies with the highest level of reputational stability in Ukraine and in the banking sector Credit Agricole took the second position among the banks with the best reputation.
There are two blocks in rating – sectors of economy and functional one (including nominations: Reputational stability, anti-crisis of the year, media activity, innovational approach and image asset CSR).
In functional rating Credit Agricole Bank was recognized among TOP-10 companies with the highest level of reputational stability in Ukraine. It should be mentioned that Credit Agricole is the only bank among the TOP-10 companies in Ukraine.
In banking sector rating Credit Agricole took the second position among the banks with the best reputation.
The goal of Reputation ACTIVists 2017 rating
The goal of this rating is to evaluate the ability of managers of reputation (the owner, a TOP-management, PR/IR/GR teams) to use correctly the appropriate tools for reputation management. The organizing committee of the National rating of quality of corporate reputation management Reputation ACTIVists 2017 has defined the companies with the highest level of the reputation management.
In fact this rating evaluates three vectors:
- the basis of reputation – meaning cumulative reputational asset, the power of corporate and product brands, the quality of management, the level of influence, the roots/origin, personalia
- the intensiveness of work on forming and developing the desired reputation - meaning the communication activities of all the types and for all the audience
- the ability to hold a dialogue with community and be interactive – meaning to take into consideration the feedback from all the stakeholders
Belonging to reputation ACTIVists means that:
- the company has come to the market seriously and for a long time
- company is owned and managed by progressive persons who know much about the modern management technologies
- the company is lucky with «managers of reputation» – PR experts, marketing specialists and all other employees whose results of work have the effect on the perception of the company by target audiences
About Credit Agricole:
PJSC «CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK» is a modern universal bank owned by the leading financial group in Europe – Credit Agricole Group (France). The Group is a major partner of the French economy and one of the largest banking groups in Europe. It is a leading retail bank in Europe, having the largest portfolio of assets under management, being first in the field of bank insurance and third - in project financing in Europe. Credit Agricole has been operating in the financial market of Ukraine since 1993 and renders the entire range of banking services to private individuals, including VIP clients, and business. The Bank pays special attention to cooperation with agricultural enterprises. Reliability and business reputation of CREDIT AGRICOLE in Ukraine is confirmed by the highest possible FITCH ratings, leading positions in bank sustainability, bank deposit reliability and bank profitability rankings, as well as by 460 000 private and 26 000 corporate customers, including representatives of small and medium business, large Ukrainian companies and international corporations.
Viktoriia Torianyk, Head of PR and corporate communications Credit Agricole Bank.
Phone: +38 044 581 07 45, e-mail: Viktoriia.Torianyk@credit-agricole.ua