CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK, a key financial partner of agricultural producres in Ukraine, and
Bayer Company, an international concern with core operations in the area of health care, crop protection and high-tech material production, offer a partnership program aimed at finance of crop protection agent purchase from ТМ «Bayer CropScience».
You can get a payment deferral without using bank or commodity loan through promissory note avalization service by which the Bank guarantees payment under your promissory note (liability) to the seller.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN IN PRACTICE?
- You contact the official Bayer distributor and define the scope of crop protection agents purchase;
- You contact the nearest of over 150 outlets of CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK to set the limit for bill avalization;
- The Bank analyzes the received documents, sets maximum limit for bill avalization and signes a General Agreement with you;
- As a part of this Agreement and within the set limit, you can issue ordinary commercial bills with up to 9 month maturity as an instrument of payment for Bayer’s products;
- Each official distributor of the Bayer company accepts the bill as an unconditional payment for goods with a support letter on opening of bill avalization limit from CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK;
- You repay liabilities under the bill within the time specified in the bill, Bank fee is payable on a monthly basis;