Credit Agricole Ukraine is engaged in creating innovative digital experiences. We need an experienced UI/UX Team Lead to own the overall user experience for our new internet & mobile channels in Agile mode. Your main objective will be to build the whole agile process with scrum-master and a team of developers in order to create and improve the usability, usefulness, and visual design of Credit Agricole Ukraine digital products. We are looking for someone who will be the driver of innovation and creator of design culture in our bank. You will also have a junior UX designer, who will be your extra pair of hands.
- Be a connection point between business, developers and the most important – our clients;
- Design clean, fresh and current user interfaces regardless of device (mobile/desktop/tablet/etc.);
- Create, maintain and improve a Standard Style guide and interaction pattern library for the team;
- Gather internal and external requirements and create an overall UX concept and strategy. Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders;
- Transform an idea into a well-structured, efficient, user experience;
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards to information architecture and interaction design, to UI design and wireframes, as well as visual standards;
- Analyze and predict user behavior, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve UX;
- Documents functionality and appearance of screens.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design and managing team of designers;
- Strong expertise in developing mobile applications;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient with one or more industry standard prototyping tools: Principle, Sketch, Figma, Marvel, Invision;
- Experience working with full stack development;
- Experience and a good understanding of user testing and a/b testing;
- Demonstrate a good eye for aesthetics, color, typography and design consistencies;
- Experience in the Banking and Finance Industry would be an advantage.
- Higher than average market salary and annual bonuses;
- Autonomy in running a young & vibrant development team;
- Official employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks with foreign capital;
- Social package in compliance with the Labor Code of Ukraine and medical insurance for employees;
- The excellent working environment in the city center (near Lva Tolstogo metro station);
- Corporate events twice a year;
- Ability to participate in sports events for free;
- Corporate trainings / educational projects.