JSC "CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK" announces a contest for a position of Secretary of new activities and products committee / pricing committee
- Organize NAP and pricing committees;
- Prepare agenda, protocols of decisions for NAP and Pricing committees;
- Insure timely submission of product / pricing approval presentations and other materials, expert opinions for committees;
- Inform about decision taken on committees;
- Monitor implementation of decision taken by committees;
- Monitor and inform about deadlines of implementations of decisions taken by committees;
- Keeping, registering and storing protocols of committees;
- Accumulate in electronic format follows ups of decisions;
- Product catalogue update;
- Informing heads of by committees about statuses of decisions implementations;
- Interact and communicate with secretary of Credit Agricole group NAP committee in relation to product approval on CA group level;
- Preparation of calendar plans of products to approve or to review.
- Higher education;
- Interest in further development in marketing;
- Level of English - Upper intermediate;
- Assistant or secretary experience will be a plus.
- Employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks which is a part of one of the biggest financial groups in Europe;
- Market-based salary and annual bonus;
- Benefits package and medical and life insurance for employees;
- Possibility to study English and attend professional training courses.