Будь ласка, введіть Ваше ім'я!
Credit Agricole Ukraine is engaged in creating innovative digital experiences. We need a Junior Product Designer to participate in creation of user experience for our new internet mobile channels and other innovative products on Agile mode. Your main objective will be to work in our product team to create and improve the usability, usefulness, and visual design of Credit Agricole Ukraine digital products.
• Conduct research sessions (user interviews) and analyse results of them.
• Create design of the features, based on the research results.
• Test prototypes of designed screens with users.
• Hand-off designs to developers.
• 1-1,5 years of experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English (you will work in an English speaking team).
• Experience in using Figma, Principle, Marvel, Notion, Miro.
• Knowledge of web design principles.
• Knowledge of User research practices (user interviews, usability tests, surveys etc.).
• Demonstrate a good eye for aesthetics, color, typography and design consistencies;
• Corporate trainings, educational projects, mentoring.
• The excellent working environment in the city center (near Lva Tolstogo metro station);
• Medical insurance;
• Paid vacation;
• Corporate events twice a year;
• Ability to participate in sports events for free.