- Drives the forecast and analysis of Net interest income on regular basis;
- Responsible for Net interest margin calculations and analysis based on FTP rates;
- Contribute to analysis of commercial results by business lines, products, clients and outlets;
- Participates in budget process accordingly to the scope of responsibilities;
- Development and automation of analytical reporting.
- Working experience in Controlling / Financial planning;
- Strong quantitative and data visualization skills;
- Advanced skills in dealing with data ranges (Excel, Access, VBA, fundamentals in SQL);
- University degree in Economics / Mathematics / IT;
- Upper intermediate English.
- Employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks which is a part of one of the biggest financial groups in Europe;
- Market-based salary and annual bonus;
- Benefits package and medical and life insurance for employees;
- Possibility to study English and attend professional training courses.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.