- A legal entity (possible only within the Salary program framework)
- An individual having full legal capacity
The person insured:
- An individual having full legal capacity, 18 years old and more, resident or non-resident, TIN on hand
The insured person age:
Duration of the agreement:
- phishing (Internet fraud);
- unauthorized funds transfer from the card account by unauthorized people which directly results in insured payment card damage due to its loss, theft or robbery including cases with entering PIN-code and/or cardholder signature forgery on a paper document which is issued as a result of the insured payment card operations;
- unauthorized card use as a result of forgery;
- loss of cash by the insurer which has been withdrawn from an ATM using a payment card, by means of theft and/or brigandage during 3 (three) hours after cash withdrawal;
- documents restoring charges (internal passport, foreign passport, driving license etc.) when they are lost or damaged as a result of loss, theft, robbery, in case the insured payment card is also lost.
Insurance amounts and insurance payments options:
|Insurance program||Basic||Advanced||Salary*||Remarks/Settlement procedure|
|Charge||45 UAH||150 UAH||60 UAH||Pre-payment/ VAT not included|
|Insurance amount||5 000 UAH||13 000 UAH||5 500 UAH|
*The Bank Individual Customers insuring under this program is possible only in case of legal entity (their employer) signing, at condition of them being served in the Bank within the framework of the salary project and the General agreement of voluntary comprehensive insurance of financial risks for card holders.
Amount of insurance cases: 1 insurance case for each risk
Countries all around the world (except occupied and/or alienated territories, including territories of the Crimea; localities temporarily not governed by state authorities; zones of military actions; zones of military or armed conflicts, ATO territories).