Life and health insurance for adults and children includes comprehensive insurance coverage:
- All-cause mortality
- Loss of productivity (I- and II-degree disability) caused by an accident
- Hospitalization due to pneumonia of any nature, including that caused by COVID-19
- Treatment of pneumonia in an outpatient setting
- Medical Concierge
Period of insurance coverage: from 3 months to 1 year depending on the program selected.
Territory of insurance coverage: Worldwide, Ukraine.
“Protection” insurance programs
|Standard||Accident||Accident +||Antivirus Protection|
|Total insured amount under agreement, UAH||From UAH 20 000 up to UAH 500 000||Up to UAH 50 000|
|All-cause mortality||100% of insured amount||N/A||UAH 5 000||100% of insured amount|
|Accidental death||N/A||100% of insured amount||100% of insured amount||N/A|
|I- and II-degree accidental disability||N/A||100% of insured amount||100% of insured amount||N/A|
|Hospitalization due to pneumonia of any nature, including that caused by COVID-19||N/A||N/A||N/A||100% of insured amount|
Treatment of pneumonia in an outpatient setting
25% of insured amount
|Cost of individual program (% of insured amount)||0,84%||0,43%||0,49%||min 0.4%|
|Period of coverage||1 year||3 or 6 months|
|Age restrictions, as of the agreement date||18-63 years old||1-59 years old|
|Territory of insurance coverage||Worldwide||Ukraine|
Customers can order “Antivirus Protection” insurance program remotely. They will receive a confirmation code sent to their telephones, a link to make an online payment of insurance premium, as well as an electronic insurance policy.
The Antivirus Protection program includes the «Medical Concierge» service, which includes:
- psychological assistance to the Insured Person in connection with the current epidemic situation COVID-19;
- search for a laboratory and record for tests for COVID-19 (PCR, ELISA, etc.);
- search and appointment for consultation of the Insured Person regarding the diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19.
What is the point in buying this particular insurance coverage?
It enables to maintain conventional standards of living under difficult circumstances associated with the insured event.
People with impaired health as follows:
- І-, ІІ-, ІІІ-degree disabled persons
- People with pre-existed conditions (for example, malignant tumors, liver cirrhosis, previous myocardial infarction or stroke)
- Have AIDS or HIV infected or suffer from severe neurological disorders
- Have drug/alcohol/toxic substances addiction
- Additionally for “Antivirus Protection” – have had traumatic injuries including those with nervous system damage; medical staff