- Insured person is an individual for the benefit of whom the Insurer entered into the Agreement. The Insurant personally can be an Insured person in case of conclusion of the Agreement for the benefit of himself. However the Insurant may also conclude the Agreement for the benefit of other persons, namely: husband/ wife, parents of the Insurant up to 64 years of age; children of the Insurant of three years and upwards.
In case of insuring the Insurant’s child, the Insurant must also have a valid insurance agreement under this program for the same period.
Age of the insured person
This option provides for the assistance in the following cases:
- Selection of medical treatment and preventive care institution, namely: selecting the profile of medical institution and medical specialist, informing about the working hours of the institution and doctors’ consultation hours, service and consultation fee estimate;
- Looking for drugs, i.e. provision of the information on availability and cost of drugs in the city’s drugstores;
- Arrangement of an alternative medical opinion, including search for an alternative medical institution and specialist as well as diagnostic and research methods to confirm the diagnosis.
- 24-hour call center support by qualified doctors-coordinators of the Assistance service.
Emergency medical service and care
This option provides for arrangement and payment for medical aid to the Insured person in cases when emergency medical aid is needed and the failure to provide such aid may cause death or irreversible changes of human body.
- Arrival of ambulance team to the place where the Insured person is staying;
- Provision of drugs to the extent necessary for the provision of emergency medical aid (i.e. using medical drugs to stabilize the patient’s condition);
- Transportation of the patient in ambulance car to health care institution
Emergency care at hospital
This options provides for arrangement and payment of the medical aid to the Insured person at in-patient hospital if the patient’s condition requires emergency medical aid in hospital, and when the failure to provide such aid may cause death or irreversible changes of human body.
*Detailed insurance conditions
Amount of coverage
Insurance options and limits
- Emergency medical service – UAH 10,000 (2 emergency calls per year)
- Emergency aid at hospital – number of cases is unlimited, length of stay – up to 15 days under one case, including:
- Hospital stay and surgery: UAH 20,000 per year
- Provision of drugs and health products required in post-surgery period: UAH 25,000 per year
- Insurance payment amounts to UAH 780
Terms of insurance premium payment
- Insurance premium is paid in one payment
- Effective period of the insurance agreement is 1 year
- Ukraine (except the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, city of Sevastopol, and localities in Luhansk and Donetsk region, where public authorities do not exercise their powers for the time being)