- From USD 2,000 USD to USD 30,000 (in equivalent at the NBU exchange rate).
- Cars of foreign manufacture (including those assembled on the territory of Ukraine, except Daewoo, cars of Chinese manufacture and cars of CIS car brands);
- Car age by the time of loan repayment should not exceed 10 years;
- Average car mileage should not exceed 30000 km;
- First sale of the vehicle should be performed on the territory of Ukraine;
Type of loan disbursement:
- Entry of credit funds to the Borrower’s current account with a further transfer to the Seller’s current account;
Loan and interest repayment method:
- Monthly, payments under the loan are calculated using the annuity method;
- Monthly, loan principal is repaid in equal installments; interest is accrued on the balance of outstanding under the loan.
Premature loan repayment:
- Is possible from the first month after the loan disbursement, without fees.
- Full CASCO;
- Liability insurance;
- Borrower’s insurance against accident 1.99% one-time payment;
- commission for operations in the State Register – UAH 750 one-off;
- CASCO insurance at the program’s partner;
- Liability insurance at the program’s partner;
- Notary certification of the collateral agreement – according to the tariffs of the notaries in your region;
- Inspection of the technical condition of the vehicle purchased for loan funds.
Real annual interest rate:
from 2.46% per annum (calculated on the basis of the lending period to 24 months interest rate of 0.01%, a standard repayment schedule). The actual value of the real annual interest rate on the loan will depend on the individual conditions of credit (loan amount, term, special conditions for the product, etc.).
Copy of the citizen’s passport and certificate about assignment of the identification code to the car’s Seller and seller’s spouse (of all the pages with information);
Documents for the car purchased for the loan funds:
- Specification or invoice from the accredited dealership through which the purchase is made;
- Certificate about vehicle registration in the name of the car owner;
- Report and/or act about technical condition of the used car with photos from the accredited car dealership / service shop;
- Borrower’s passport of the citizen of Ukraine, copy of the spouse’s passport (all pages with information) and borrower’s certificate about assignment of the identification code;
For private individual:
- Certificate from the borrower’s and/or borrower’s spouse’s place of work, certified in the accounting unit not later than 2 weeks prior to its submission to the Bank, confirming the borrower’s and/or borrower’s spouse’s position and accrued salary for the last six months.
For private entrepreneur:
- Certificate about state registration of the private entrepreneur (not later than 2 years);
- Certificate about payment of a unified tax (if any, depending on the form of taxation);
- Reports from the tax inspection about income of the private entrepreneur for the last 5 quarters;
Other documents requested by the Bank for decision making.
* -for the private entrepreneur customers minimal down payment is increased by 5% of the car value.
- for cars that cost over USD 30 000 (at the official NBU exchange rate in hryvnia, established on the date of loan application review), minimal down payment makes 40%.