Early termination of the loan agreement at the initiative of the client is possible only with the full early repayment of the loan and all payments provided for by the agreement.
The right to terminate the loan agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion does not apply, since the fulfillment of obligations under the loan agreement is ensured by the conclusion of notarized agreements (transactions) (part 6 of Article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "On consumer lending").
If the client fails to fulfill its obligations under the loan agreement, the bank has the right, in the cases provided for by the agreement, to demand early repayment of the loan (full early repayment of the loan) and compensation for losses caused by the violation of obligations.
The Bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related person as a mandatory condition for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank shall not have the right to amend the agreements concluded with customers unilaterally, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The client has the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials through remote communication channels.
Warning about possible consequences for the client in case of using the banking service:
- 1. Penalty in the amount of the double discount rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, in effect during the period for which the penalty is paid, but not more than 15% of the amount of late payment
- 2. Penalty in the amount of the double discount rate of the National Bank of Ukraine in effect during the period for which the penalty is paid, but not more than 15% of the amount of late payment
- 3. Penalty for violation by the borrower of the conditions of the intended use of the loan - 25% of the amount of funds used for other purposes.
- 4. Penalty for:
- lack of a compulsory insurance contract for the subject of the mortgage;
- Failure to provide a complete package of documents and / or failure to conclude the necessary agreements are required for the issuance of a loan;
- non-compliance with the provisions of agreements concluded with the bank (credit, mortgage)
- obtaining loans from other financial institutions, providing guarantees, transferring property as collateral / mortgage without prior written approval from the bank;
- failure to notify the bank about changes in personal data, contact information, place of residence, place of work, position and other circumstances that may affect the fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement;
- failure to provide the bank with information on property status and income in the manner and terms specified in the loan agreement;
- refusal to repay the loan early in the cases specified in the loan agreement - 1% of the amount of the issued loan for each violation.