Please enter Your name!
Right now we are building a team for internship in IT, digital, marketing. Read the details and join!
Who is invited?
Students and graduates of universities majoring in IT, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics without experience or with little experience – up to 6 months. Fans of IT and digital, with a clear awareness of the need for digital solutions. Command of English at intermediate level and higher.
What we offer:
Upon completion, the most successful interns will get Job Offers.
How to join: Choose your role and send your CV. See job descriptions below.
• Administration and monitoring of applications;
• setting up CI / CD processes.
• Skills in writing basic SQL queries;
• basic knowledge of RedHat, CentOs, Ubuntu;
• understanding of the OSI network model;
• basic Windows Server 2012/2016 administration skills;
• understanding of the work of CI / CD tools – Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT – will be an additional asset.
• participation in the troubleshooting of the testing issues;
• releases’ monitoring;
• work with Version Control Systems (Git, SVN);
• installing changes onto the test environments.
• RDBMS Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL: good knowledge in scripting, reading PL/SQL code, basic in programming;
• understanding of client/server and web server architecture;
• basic knowledge in REST/SOAP;
• ability to read and analyze program logs;
• basic knowledge in manual testing, automatic testing: basic knowledge;
• strong logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Join YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM today
Everything starts here