Plan on buying a new car on loan? We made sure that you do not have to pay extra!
From now on when taking a loan for such car makes as KIA, Hyundai, Fiat, Mazda, Suzuki, Skoda, Seat, Mitsubishi, Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Ssang Yong, Volkswagen and others*, you no longer have to pay commission for loan disbursement, or get a life insurance against accident, and you get a favorable CASCO tariff** from an insurance company recommended (approved) by PJSC “CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK”.
Terms and conditions of "AutoSensation" lending program:
- down payment - from 30% ***;
- interest rate - 18.99% yearly;
- term of loan - up to 60 months;
- no fee for loan execution;
- Obligatory, complete CASCO tariff and liability insurance;
- No additional monthly fees;
- Loan currency: hryvnia;
- Early loan repayment without limitations or additional expenses.
To obtain a loan, you have to take the following steps:
- Go to one of the car dealers, decide on the car model;
- You can get the list of documents for loan pre-approval from the manager of the car dealer. You have to provide the list of documents together with the loan application to the manager of the car dealer;
- Upon receipt of preliminary approval from the Bank regarding possible cooperation, you have to provide the Bank with the loan application documents;
- In case of loan approval, you will have to make the first installment. Having done that, you will receive vehicle registration certificate and will be able to execute the agreements required for obtaining a loan;
- The Bank transfers loan funds directly to car dealer.
Provision of the list of documents for loan pre-approval and loan application documents is a mandatory requirement for obtaining a loan.
* These conditions do not cover the following vehicle brands: Renault, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Peugeot, Citroen, Infinity, BMW.
** final cost of KASKO depends on the region of vehicle registration, brand, and deductible.
*** If you buy a vehicle at the cost of more than UAH 850 thousand, the minimum first installment amounts to 40% of the vehicle cost.