What do you need to get a loan
- go to one of car sales centers and decide on a car model;
- the manager at the car sales center can give you a list of documents for preliminary loan approval. The prepared set of documents and a loan application should be submitted to the manager at the car sales center
- after the Bank gives a preliminarily approval, you have to submit loan documents to the Bank
- in case the Bank approves the loan, you are to make a down payment, after which you receive a vehicle registration document and execute necessary loan documents
- the Bank transfers loan funds to the car sales centre — now you are a lucky car owner!
! Loan receipt shall be possible only upon submission of “documents for preliminary loan validation” and “documents for loan acquisition” packages.
For more information, please, contact our SME manager in your city.