Is made according to the program “Financial support to farming enterprises development” adopted by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No 106 dd. 07.02.18.
Who is eligible for compensation
Agricultural service cooperative (hereinafter, the cooperative):
- In dairy, meat area, consisting of at least 20 members that should include one or more farming enterprise (FE) and individuals each owning and/or using agricultural lands, livestock identified and registered according to the law;
- In fruit and berry, vegetable area, conservation and processing of bee-farming products, wild berries, mushrooms and plants, consisting of at least 7 members that should include one or more farming enterprise (FE) and individuals each owning and/or using not more than 100 hectares of agricultural lands.
80% of cost (net of VAT) of domestically produced seeds of agricultural crops of the categories: basic, certified, purchased from private entrepreneurs and legal entities but not more than UAH 80,000 per cooperative.
How to receive
- The cooperative purchases domestic selection seeds from seed producing entities specified in the State Register of Seeds and Seedlings Producing Entities.
- By 1 November of the current year, the cooperative submits application, originals and copies of the following documents to the Bank:
- Copy of the charter of agricultural service cooperative;
- Data of STPRMP confirming rights of ownership or usage of the plot of land (for each member);
- Copy of a financial document confirming net income from products sale for the past year; for those registered in 2019 – copy of financial statements for the latest quarter;
- Certificate effective on the date of application submission on no past-due payments the control over execution of which rests with controlling authorities;
- Extract of USREOU that the enterprise is not under liquidation/bankruptcy
- Certificate confirming varietal characteristics of seeds;
- Certificate confirming sowing characteristics of seeds;
- Payment order on payment for seeds;
- Waybill (consignment note) for purchased seeds;
- Act of sowing of the purchased seeds in the form approved by Ministry of Agropolicy;
- Consent of the recipient on provision of his/her/its information to the Ministry of Agropolicy in the form defined by the Bank.
- The Bank creates registers of recipients of partial compensation of the cost of seeds sowed in the current year and submits them to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine till July 10 and December 1.
- Every month, till 25th, the Ministry transfers budget funds to the Bank that, in its turn, credits them to the current account of the customer with the Bank.
In case of purchase of seeds from the entities not included to State Register of Seeds and Seedlings Producing Entities, to additionally submit originals of the following documents to the Bank: :
- Seeds attestation – for basic seeds;
- Seeds certificate – for certified seeds;
- Hybrid seeds certificate – for the first generation of hybrid seeds.
Forms of documents:
Financial support is not provided recipients:
- in respect of which bankruptcy proceedings have been initiated;
- which are declared bankrupt in due course;
- who are in the process of liquidation;
- who have overdue more than six months of arrears to the state budget and local budgets (including regional and local programs), the Pension Fund of Ukraine and the compulsory state social insurance funds;
- who have not carried on business in the previous three years (except for newly created ones);
- for which facts of illegal receipt and / or misuse of budget funds have been identified.