Is made according to the program “Financial support to farming enterprises development” adopted by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No 106 dd. 07.02.18.
Who is eligible for compensation
Farming enterprise regardless of the organization and legal form :
- With revenue up to UAH 20,000,000, owning or using agricultural purpose lands
- Registered in the current year, without requirements to revenue, owning or using agricultural purpose lands
Accrued and paid in the current year interest for using loans obtained in UAH in the amount of 1.5 NBU discount rate effective on the date of interest accrual but not higher than the amount stipulated by the loan agreement and reduced by 1 p.p.
- Up to 1 year, loan amount does not exceed UAH 500,000 to cover production needs;
- Up to 3 years, loan amount does not exceed UAH 9,000,000 for purchase of agricultural property and equipment, cover costs related to construction and reconstruction of agricultural production sites.
How to receive
- To receive a non-revolving loan in the Bank in the national currency
- To submit application, originals and copies of the following documents to the Bank:
- Copy of FE’s charter (for legal entity) or a copy of agreement on establishment of family FE;
- Data of STPRMP confirming rights of ownership or usage of the plot of land;
- Copy of a financial document confirming net income from products sale for the past year up to UAH 20M; for FE registered in 2019 – copy of financial statements for the latest quarter;
- Certificate effective on the date of application submission on no past-due payments the control over execution of which rests with controlling authorities;
- Extract of USREOU that the enterprise is not under liquidation/bankruptcy
- Consent of the recipient on provision of his/her/its information to the Ministry of Agropolicy in the form defined by the Bank.
- The Bank creates registers of recipients of compensation and submits them to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on a monthly basis till 10th.
- Every month, till 25th, the Ministry transfers budget funds to the Bank that, in its turn, credits them to the current account of the customer with the Bank
Financial support is not provided recipients:
- in respect of which bankruptcy proceedings have been initiated;
- which are declared bankrupt in due course;
- who are in the process of liquidation;
- who have overdue more than six months of arrears to the state budget and local budgets (including regional and local programs), the Pension Fund of Ukraine and the compulsory state social insurance funds;
- who have not carried on business in the previous three years (except for newly created ones);
- for which facts of illegal receipt and / or misuse of budget funds have been identified.