Who is eligible for compensation
Farming enterprise regardless of the organization and legal form and form of ownership running business in the livestock and/or aquaculture (fishery).
25% of actually incurred expenses (net of VAT) financed at the expense of bank loans for construction and/or reconstruction of livestock farms and units for cattle, pigs, and poultry (including waterfowl and turkeys), milk rooms, agricultural products (milk, meat) processing enterprises and/or side products of animal origin that belong to II and III categories, including the cost of equipment according to cost estimate documents (not more than one loan per unit)
How to receive
- To get a loan from the Bank in the national currency for amount of up to UAH 500 million up to 5 years.
- To submit application, originals and copies of the following documents to the Bank:
- Confirmation documents on credit funds usage;
- Extract of the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities, Private Entrepreneurs and NGOs;
- Certificate effective on the date of application submission on no past-due payments the control over execution of which rests with controlling authorities;
- Consent of the recipient on provision of his/her/its information to the Ministry of Agropolicy in the form defined by the Bank.
- The Bank creates registers of agricultural producers who acquired the right to compensation and submits them to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on a monthly basis
- The following month, the Ministry transfers budget funds of the Bank that, in its turn, credits them to the current account of the customer with the Bank.