Who is eligible for compensation
Farming enterprise (FE) regardless of the organization and legal form :
- With revenue up to UAH 20,000,000, owning or using agricultural purpose lands
- Registered in the current year, without requirements to revenue, owning or using agricultural purpose lands
40% of cost (net of VAT) of the purchased (both for own and credit funds) machinery and equipment, cars and facilities included to the List of domestically manufactured machinery and equipment, cars and facilities.
How to receive
- To pay for the machinery from own account with the Bank
- To submit application, originals and copies of the following documents to the Bank:
- Copy of FE’s charter (for legal entity) or a copy of agreement on establishment of family FE;
- Data of STPRMP confirming rights of ownership or usage of the plot of land;
- Copy of a financial document confirming net income from products sale for the past year up to UAH 20M; for FE registered in 2019 – copy of financial statements for the latest quarter;
- Certificate effective on the date of application submission on no past-due payments the control over execution of which rests with controlling authorities;
- Copy of payment order;
- Acceptance report of machinery and equipment, cars and facilities;
- Certificate of vehicle and/or machine registration (if the machinery is subject to mandatory state or official registration), car registration certificate;
- Extract of USREOU that the enterprise is not under liquidation/bankruptcy
- Consent of the recipient on provision of his/her/its information to the Ministry of Agropolicy in the form defined by the Bank.
- The Bank submits information on farming enterprises to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on a six month basis
- The Ministry transfers budget funds to the Bank that, in its turn, credits them to the current account of the customer with the Bank.