Is made according to the program "Financial support to agricultural goods producers" adopted by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No 130 dd. 01.03.17.
Who is eligible for compensation
Legal entities and private entrepreneurs whose major business is to supply agricultural goods provided that the weight of such agricultural goods is not less than 75 per cent of all goods supplied by such legal entities and private entrepreneurs over 12 prior consecutive tax periods in total.
25% of cost (net of VAT) of the purchased (both for own and credit funds) machinery and equipment, cars and facilities included to the List of domestically manufactured machinery and equipment, cars and facilities.
How to receive
- To pay for the machinery from own account in the Bank.
- From 05/12/2019 till 01/03/2020 to submit application, originals and copies of the following documents to the Bank:
- Copy of payment order;
- Acceptance report of machinery and equipment, cars and facilities;
- Certificate of vehicle and/or machine registration (if the machinery is subject to mandatory state or official registration), car registration certificate;
- Certificate effective on the date of application submission on no past-due payments the control over execution of which rests with controlling authorities;
- Extract of USREOU that the enterprise is not under liquidation/bankruptcy
- Consent of the recipient on provision of his/her/its information to the Ministry of Agropolicy in the form defined by the Bank;
- The Bank submits information on agricultural producer to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
- Within a month, the Ministry transfers budget funds to the Bank that, in its turn, credits them to the current account of the customer with the Bank
Financial support is not provided recipients:
- in respect of which bankruptcy proceedings have been initiated;
- declared bankrupt;
- who are in the process of liquidation;
- who have overdue more than six months of debts to the state budget, the Pension Fund of Ukraine and the compulsory;
- state social security funds.